The Council is appointed for a one-year term of office from among the members of CEEK. The organisation of work and the rules of membership in the Council are set out in the Regulations of the CEEK Program Council.
- The chairperson of the Council: Janusz Malinowski – President of Łódzka Kolej Aglomeracyjna
- Deputy Chairperson of the Council: Piotr Majerczak – Member of the Management Board of PKP PLK S.A.
- Deputy Chairperson of the Council: Leszek Hołda – Member of the Management Board of PKP Energetyka
The main tasks of the CEEK Program Council:
- To set CEEK action lines.
- To define CEEK tasks.
- To give its opinion on matters referred to the Council.
- To give its opinion on CEEK's annual action plans.